Friday, July 31, 2009

I bought some citrus fruit tree, are they difficult to taking care of?

I bought some pomegranate tree, Meyer Lemon tree, lime tree, and orange tree.


Since they are dwarf tress, so I am planning to keep them indoor during the winter. ( I lived in New England)


Are they difficult to taking care of? They are coming as 1/yr old tree. What should I be careful about?





thank you,

I bought some citrus fruit tree, are they difficult to taking care of?
Not really difficult but I would suggest going to websites for care of each type tree since they all have their own "wants and needs". Overwatering is the biggest problem. Citrus trees need to dry out after watering. Test by sticking your finger down into the dirt about 2 to 3". If it is dry, it is time to water. Growing plants that are not "native" to your area is fun and instructive. I grow citrus and Plumerias in Arkansas.



skin care product reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment