Monday, August 3, 2009

Need tips on Waking up and sleeping.?

First off I am a night owl always have been and its tough to change that. Also i have year round allergies, a cat, no job atm and i take anti anxiety meds for my anxiety disorder and i have to sometimes eat a piece of food like a Frito or mint to help with a sensitive gag reflex. I do not drink coffee at all and barely drink any soda, if i do its sprite, 7-up, Polar pomegranate dry or ginger ale. I do drink iced tea and Gatorade a lot more than other stuff.





Now that i said all that I need tips on how to keep awake or sleep better. A friend thinks i may be depressed and need to work on one thing at a time from easiest ot hardest. I will sometimes go to bed my normal time for me and wake up only 4 hours later yet cannot get back to sleep. or sometimes I'll go to sleep after a meal like 7pm and wake at 10 to 3am and i seem to end up needing a nap the next day. Anyone have any tips to keep myself awake or help me sleep better. I do listen to music, stretch and even doze to TV but no luck.

Need tips on Waking up and sleeping.?
your anti anxiety medication may have to be adjusted, it is meant to help you sleep too, maybe you need to talk to the doctor?


Once you get enough sleep at night, you will be more awake during the day.
Reply:What kind of medication are you taking?



skin care product

No comments:

Post a Comment