Monday, August 3, 2009

Great Cocktails?

I've got the whole house to myself this weekend (woohoo!) and so I'm definitely going to have some "Me-time" and relax. I was at the store today and they had a great deal on strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries. I've got some Grenadine in the fridge (pomegranate juice), and I've also got some fresh lemons and limes. What 'cocktails' can I make that taste very good and are easy to make? Please provide recipes. Just please keep in mind that I am a minor (I'm 16) so I cannot have alcoholic beverages of any kind so DON'T put booze in it!

Great Cocktails?
Red Robin sells a wonderful Strawberry-Limeade. Pretty-much you need what the name is. Whole strawberries and some lime.





Pomegranate and blueberries are a good drink as well.With Raspberries.
Reply:Grenadine is cherry, but it sounds like you can mix all the berries together in a blender with some ice and/or ice cream or yogurt and make a great smoothie.



skin color charts

No comments:

Post a Comment