Friday, July 31, 2009

What is the best food to restore my blood's red cells?

I had a major orthopedic surgery. I had blood transfusion after that in the hospital, but I still feel I get tired too quickly.





I don't want to take iron pills, I'd rather eat the RIGHT food. :)





What should I eat in BIG quantities to restore the red cells? Like pomegranate, chicken liver.. right? What is the best for me?








Thank you for the good answer in advance guys. :-)))

What is the best food to restore my blood's red cells?
Consume zinc from such foods as beans, wholegrains, shellfish, red meat or dark-meat poultry to restore your red blood cells %26amp; keep them healthy.





Dark green leafy vegetables are good sources of absorbable iron. Salmon and mackerel as good sources of vitamin B12 and black-eyed peas, beans and lentils for folate.



dry skin care

No comments:

Post a Comment