Friday, July 31, 2009

Have you tried out any new and potentially faddish natural/alternative health products or services?

I'm always reading things on the Internet or getting things in the mail for some great new product. Of course, there's plenty of testimonials on how their health was totally turned around because of this product. I'm generally a sucker and want to go out and buy it right away.





So... what have you tried? And what are your thoughts on the stuff you've tried? Would you recommend it? Would you agree with the testimonials? Would you warn people away?








To get the juices flowing, here are a few I've brainstormed. Lest I offend anyone, I'm not calling these quack cures. These are just some of the products that make grand claims that I don't always know if it's believable:





Wheatgrass, blue-green algae, hypnotism, coloidal silver, pomegranate tea, mangosteen juice, diatomaceous earth...

Have you tried out any new and potentially faddish natural/alternative health products or services?
Wheatgrass - excellent.





Blue-green algae - excellent.





Hypnotism - excellent.





Coloidal silver - excellent.





Pomegranate tea - never heard of the tea.





Mangosteen juice - freshly made at home would have health benefits. Pasteurised commercially brought juice, woud not.





Diatomaceous earth - never heard of it.





I only really try stuff that has been recommended by friends or my naturopath. All of my friends are very healthy, so I know I am getting good stuff.





.



flower

No comments:

Post a Comment