Friday, July 31, 2009

Lipton Green Tea forming a film of mysterious substance?

Okay, first of all, I've drank green tea all my life and recently I purchased a carton of Lipton Green Tea so I can make a pot-full of tea to mix with my pomegranate juice. I've made tea before but this "batch" seems to form a film of brown substance on the top... Like I've said, my consumption of green tea has been life-long but I've never encountered anything like this before... Is anyone else experiencing this?

Lipton Green Tea forming a film of mysterious substance?
That batch of tea seems very odd that it would leave a film in your mug. are you making an extra large batch of tea? and have you ever made these large batches before or is it something new you are doing?





Were you making a single cup of tea and if so, do other tea bags in the same batch do the same thing?





sorry for all the questions, it's just that I've never encountered brown film on my tea. I really don't know for sure, but it could be that the particles in the tea bag are extra fine for some reason. maybe you got the ultra fine particles from an end-run at the tea manufacturer.





And maybe a single serving won't show it, but an extra large serving will make the brown film more noticeable. Oh, and how does it taste? If I were you, i'd return it for are refund or exchange..you're obviously concerned.
Reply:Yes its normal. The oils in the tea and the light dust from the teabag is what causes it.



beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment