Friday, July 31, 2009

Degu advice! could anyone help?

ok so yesterday i went and bought 2 male Degus, the guy at the petshop told me they are about 6 months old.





firstly the guy there didn't exactly look like he knew enough to help a customer with a Degu, and before seeing them there i had no idea they existed. but i've been doing research in order to keep them as happy and healthy as i can. thing is i can't find some specific help i need on the sites i've checked and i still have questions and worries.





One of them is less active and doesn't seem to ever use his hind right foot, he keeps it raised in the air and its dificult for him to climb and jump. we will take him to a vet but im very worried because i heard they have a high tolerance to pain and a problem is usually way more serious than it seems.





I have a whole list of wood which is bad for them but what wood is good for them? how about "Apple trees, Pomegranate, pear, Carob, Chestnut or Loquat?"

Degu advice! could anyone help?
First of all, I'd like to say congratulations on adopting two of these wonderful little monsters we call degus!


They are adorable, and quite a handful, I know. :D





I know this seems silly, but at the moment, I can not type out my answers to your questions. In a time-crunch at the moment. ):


(I can go on and on about degus all day, trust me. Hehe.)





But, I recommend going to the degu forum at Paw-Talk.net and ask there, as you'll most likely get answers relatively quick.


There is also two other sites I am posting, that may help you as well. But I reccomend going to Paw-Talk first.





Sorry for not supplying answers, but I'm sure you'll get a fast response at PT.





Good luck!


-Jessica




commericial loan

No comments:

Post a Comment