Friday, July 31, 2009

Is this a good diet and excercise regimen?

I've cut out sugar for the most part (the occasional grape jelly on a bagel or my favorite: pomegranate lemonade). I've also tried to cut down on heavy breads and add more veggies.





Is the following too much/too little/bad here or there?





Breakfast -- a bowl of special K with skim or 2%


8-24 oz of water





Lunch -- Apple, Banana; Carrots, cucumbers, and/or lettuce and tomatoes with lowfat ranch dressing, AND/OR a cup of yoplait yogurt with a Slimfast shake





Supper -- anything from roast beef to tilapia to lasagna, I eat whatever is made for me and I try to have good portions, eat greens and such first





After breakfast I drink water throughout the day, I've found that if I drink the slimfast shake I've become better aware of how hungry I am.





~~~


At LEAST three days a week:





2 miles on the stationary bike


weight training for 10 minutes, with 5 minutes of stretching before and after


30 minutes of pilates











What do you think? What can I improve?

Is this a good diet and excercise regimen?
its perfect..good luck



skins.be blog

No comments:

Post a Comment