Monday, April 20, 2009

Can people new to fruits get diarrhea?

I have either Crohn%26#039;s, IBD or IBS. I will soon be starting an all fruit and vegetable diet to help heal my problems through natural means. Today I decided to drink about half a small bottle of Pomegranate Juice, and after looking up Pomegranate Juice, I found out its great for your system.





So an hour later...I feel it. Immediately I have watery diarrhea. So far I%26#039;ve had it twice, it may happen a few more times after I write this. I want to know that if someone who rarely ever eats fruits and vegetables, will get diarrhea because of some sort of healthy reaction or cleansing of the body? I%26#039;m kind of afraid to keep eating or drinking fruits.

Can people new to fruits get diarrhea?
Yes it can , but Its not a painful kind , because its good it is cleaning your system out.



beauty quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment