Sunday, April 19, 2009

Can I get Pomegranates in July or August???

I am getting married In August, and My fiance wants to make Pomegranates a thing at our wedding,





can i get like.. a few hundred really good quality Poms that time of year.





Where would I have to contact to get them??





Take into account that I live in IDAHO... :(

Can I get Pomegranates in July or August???
I think of Pomegranates as being a %26quot;winter%26quot; fruit... Dec./ Jan.... If you want them out of season I%26#039;m sure you can find them but they would be expensive to buy and expensive to have shipped in..... talk to the manager at a local grocery... Major chain stores will sometimes do %26quot;special orders%26quot; that a prepaid ...and with a %26quot;no return%26quot; policy.....



skin color charts

No comments:

Post a Comment